Wednesday, June 18, 2014

World Cup and a Jaunt to the Park

My beautiful girls...Taylor and Rhiannon
6-15-14

I felt so much better by Sunday, the 15th. Jet lag had receded and my sister said that I looked like I had some fight in me. We went off to one of the lovely parks that are near my sister's house. Rhiannon is very interested in the World Cup so we were were holding our own tournament. As the Lepird family played I took a walk around the perimeter of the park. So pretty with the green...


I love shots through the trees to see the green light

Me and my Sister


We are watching a lot of World Cup. My brother-in-law swears he won't come home a football (soccer) fan..but I am not sure. It is easy to get hooked with all the international play. The scheme is to get him hooked into the Rugby scene as he has expressed some interested.



Next up the Savil Gardens!



No comments:

Post a Comment